There aren’t any regular Online Casinos Offer in Tennessee, but that doesn’t mean you can’t play casino games online. Tennessee residents can still enjoy games like slots, Blackjack, and Roulette at sweepstake casinos. These sites require players to purchase chips when they sign up, which can then be wagered on games. After playing, it’s possible to cash out these chips and win money if you’ve been lucky. While these casinos don’t offer sports betting, there is another way for people in Tennessee to bet on sports.
As of November 2020, sports betting finally launched in TN, letting residents and visitors to the volunteer state place wagers on major sports. What makes Tennessee unique compared to other US states is that it only allows online sports betting. There are no land-based casinos or sportsbooks in the state, so if you want to place any bets, you’ll need to go online. Tennessee sports betting apps and sites let you sign up and place bets from your mobile or PC. Find out more about where you can bet online in Tennessee in our full guide below.
Where to Bet Online in Tennessee Online Casinos Offer
Since online betting launched in Tennessee, several sports betting sites One-Casino and apps have gone live. These sites all provide a place to bet on live and upcoming games and feature most major American sports. There are also leagues and competitions worldwide, although some sites have more variety than others.
Sites that are currently available for legal sports betting in Tennessee include:
- DraftKings – One of the top sports betting platforms in the US, DraftKings now offers spots betting to Tennessee residents alongside its fantasy sports. You can download the DraftKings app or access the desktop site. Collect a no deposit bonus and matched deposit bonus when you first sign up.
- FanDuel – FanDuel is the main rival of DraftKings, and both services offer similar platforms and features. The app is incredibly easy to use and makes finding and placing bets simple and intuitive. You can claim a big risk-free bet when you first sign up.
- BetMGM – MGM is one of the world’s largest casino brands and now owns several sports betting platforms across the US. Tennessee is the latest state to be able to bet online at BetMGM, and users can a matched deposit bonus plus weekly free bets when they join.
How to Choose a Good Online Sportsbook
A lot of people in Tennessee will have never places a bet online before, and it can be confusing for newcomers. The first thing you want to be sure of is how to choose a great sportsbook that’s fair, offers a good variety, and has decent bonuses. Take a look at our suggestions for how to pick the right sportsbook for you and have the best experience when betting online in Tennessee.
- Make sure it’s licensed by the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation(TELC)
- Pick a site that offers the sports and markets you’re interested in
- Choose a site that has a great bonus offer available, making sure to check the terms and conditions
Remember that you need to be at least 21 years old to sign up and bet, and you’ll also need to be within the state borders at the time of placing a bet.
This one is older than walking forward (or older than the internet, at least), and no matter how many times we repeat this, there will always be players who don’t consider this advice important. In fact, many potential problems that can arise during your time at the casino can be prevented simply by reading that casino’s Terms and Conditions.
How? Well, every casino is different and will have its own Terms and Conditions. By reading them, you will know exactly what that casino offers, what they expect you to do, all the “do’s” and “don’ts” when it comes to playing online slots , application and bonus offers. and much more. Do not just select the “I agree” box. Read the Terms carefully , and silly mistakes will greatly decrease.
RELATED ARTICLE: Common Bets in Roulette